Energy Efficient Liquid Filled Power Transformers
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Productivity:||10000 SETS/ YEAR|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||15000 SETS/ YEAR|
|Certificate:||CE,ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001|
Model No.: FG-S13 Series
FGI has been one of the professional and well- known oil filled transformers manufacturers for years. The S13 series liquid filled power transformers from FGI are produced based on the original S11 series distribution transformers. Through the combination of new materials, new technology research and independent innovation and technology introduction, the advanced oil filled water cooled transformer reduces the no-load loss and noise through the optimized design of the iron core and coil structure.
Product Model Description
Conditions of Use
- Type of device: Outdoor type
- Normal environmental conditions: Altitude does not exceed 1000m
- Special environmental conditions: Altitude does exceeds 1000m
- Ambient temperature:
Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -25℃
Maximum daily average temperature: +30℃
Maximum annual average temperature: +20℃
- Power supply voltage waveform: The waveform of the power supply voltage is approximately sinusoidal
- Installation place: No corrosive gas, no obvious dirt environment
- Note: If the annual minimum temperature of the installation site is below -25 °C, use DB-45# transformer oil
1. Low voltage windings generally adopt a cylindrical or spiral structure, high voltage windings all adopt a multi-layered cylindrical structure, resulting in balanced distribution of their ampere-turns, low magnetic flux leakage, high mechanical strength, and strong anti-short circuit ability.
2. Vacuum drying is used for coils and irons coils, and vacuum oil filtering and injection process is for transformer oil, making three phase distribution transformers' internal moisture to a minimum.
3. Iron cores and winding adopt tightening measures respectively, high and low voltage leads and other fastening parts use self-locking locknuts and a structure free of core falling out, so that liquid filled power transformers are able to withstand vibration and shock during transportation.
4. Replacement of oil storage tank with corrugated sheets makes the oil immersed transformers oil isolate with the outside, thus effectively preventing oxygen and water from entering and thus declining insulation performance.
5. The service life is long, the transformer fuel tank adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer cooling oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life.
6. Compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
7. The operation reliability is high, the parts related to the fuel tank seal are improved, the reliability is increased, and the process level is improved to ensure the reliability of the seal.
8. The floor space is small, and the fully sealed transformer fuel tank adopts a corrugated radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate thermal expansion and contraction can replace the role of the oil conservator. The corrugated plate fuel tank has a beautiful appearance and a small footprint. The oil immersed transformers adopts a new insulation structure to improve the short-circuit resistance. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon Steel Sheet; the high and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire and multi-layer cylinder. Process structure; all fasteners are treated with special anti-loose treatment and high mechanical strength. The corrugated tank housing is self-elastic to accommodate the expansion of the oil and is a permanently sealed fuel tank that has been widely used in power distribution equipment.
9. The eight performance features above guarantee normal operation of three phase oil immersed type transformer without oil change, greatly reduce the maintenance cost of distribution transformers, and prolong the service life of oil type distribution transformer.
|Rated Capacity (kVA)||Voltage Combination||Winding Connection Grade||No-load Loss (W)||load Loss (W)||Short Circuit Impedance (%)||No-load Current (A)|
|High Voltage (kV)||Tapping Range of High Voltage(%)||Low Voltage (kV)|
|30||6 6.3 6.6 10 10.5 11||±5 ±2×2.5||0.4||Dyn11||80||630||4.0||1.8|
When the oil filled transformers are stored, the oil level of the fully sealed transformer should be kept 2~3cm below the cover, and the storage condition should be checked regularly. For the transformer to be transported by the oil conservator, the oil conservator must be installed to ensure a certain amount of oil pressure and oil, to meet the needs of its temperature change, and the seal of the electricity transformers must be protected during storage.
In Service in diverse Industries, Electricity Boards, Nuclear / Thermal / Hydel Power Plants, Railway Traction, High-Rise Buildings, Hospitals, Subways, Underground Vaults, Tunnels, Schools, Steel Factories, Chemical Plants, etc. Where safety is of prime concern.
Quality Environmental Certification
OEM Service is available
After-sales responding within 24 hours
One to one pre-sales consulting services
We are factory with high-tech professional engineer teams
Technician could be assigned to go abroad to carry out site commissioning and technical training
FGI SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
FGI-Tech, a diversified electrical supplier and manufacturer, provides world class AC motor products - medium voltage drives and explosion-proof AC inverter, advanced power distribution systems and power quality solutions. FGI-Tech is committed to innovating energy technology to make broad contributions to the world in the fields of industry automation and energy power".
The FGI-Tech's medium voltage variable frequency drives, feature a unique technology that allows FGI-Tech to offer a simple, flexible and reliable drive solution. Building on many years of experience, FGI-Tech has demonstrated capability as innovator with an imaginative approach to the design and development of high performance electric power systems, enabling greater affordability, efficiency and reliability.
FGI-Tech's BPJV series mining explosion-proof and intrinsically safe AC inverter as one of the high-tech products which combine digital frequency speed regulation technology and related cooling technology. It is widely used in coal mine with coal dust, gas and other explosive dangerous environment, dragging speed governing operation of motor to achieve soft start and soft stop, stepless speed regulation and other functions when the motor is overloaded.
FGI-Tech's distribution transformers are manufactured using the highest quality materials, employing the most modern and reliable manufacturing practices. These Transformers are used for indoor or outdoor applications and can be provided with off-load and on-load tap changers.
FGI-Tech's power quality products consist of static var generators (STATCOM). SVG is the best solution in the reactive power control field at present and has unparalleled advantages. It makes energy more efficient by stepless power factor correction. It is widely used in the application of Renewable power generation, Electrical welding systems, Industrial production machines and so on.
At FGI-Tech we believe in building strong relationships, helping our customers through the complete product life cycle, from selection and electrical system design through to commissioning assistance and after sales service and support. FGI-Tech supports electricity infrastructure with proven technologies to ensure that energy can be supplied in a stable, reliable, and optimal manner.
With standard controls, critical parts, packaged assemblies, and electrical/electronic components are stocked and ready to ship from FGI-Tech.
FGI-Tech aims to pursue innovation in energy and environment technology and to continue creating high-value-added, environmentally friendly products and systems that allow energy to be used stably and with maximum efficiency.
We hope that you are always holding FGI-Tech to high standards.
- Company Name: FGI SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Representative: Mikhail Feng
- Product/Service: Medium Voltage Drives , Low Voltage Drives , Distribution Transformers , Dry Type Transformers , Static Var Generator , Static Synchronous Compensator
- Capital (Million US $): 500,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Middle section of jincheng road, economic development zone, wenshang county, shandong province
- Contact Person: Ms. Miranda Mu
- Tel: 86-86--13723461681
Premium Related Products